Top 15+ Best Rooting Apps to Root Android without PC Computer: Most of the people who have been using Android mobile phones for quite some time have no idea that a rooted Android mobile phone or tablet is almost 10 times faster and powerful than the unrooted Android mobile or tablet. Most of the android mobile and tablet users have very less information about rooting their android device, and they often confuse it with android mobile or tablet hacking. Basically what rooting does is remove all the limitations and restrictions which are put through software on the android device which prevents the android device to work on its full capabilities. People often confuse rooting with hacking because hacking means are breaking into the security system of a device which is in no way similar to rooting. Hacking helps to get remote access to any device which rooting does not give. In this article, there is a list of all the best applications that can be used for rooting any android mobile or tablet without the help of any the third devices like the personal computer or laptop. This article will be a basic tutorial of rooting any android mobile or tablet without any computer.
- 1 Top 15+ Best Rooting Apps to Root Android without PC Computer
- 1.1 Benefits of rooting an android mobile or tablet
- 1.2 The basic drawbacks of rooting an android mobile or tablet
- 1.3 Things that need to be kept in mind before rooting your android mobile or tablet:
- 1.4 One by One step to root android mobile or tablet without any PC
- 1.5 Benefits of using the one-click rooting application on Android devices.
- 1.6 Best Rooting apps for android mobile or tablet
Top 15+ Best Rooting Apps to Root Android without PC Computer
People often think that the process of rooting is very much complicated which is not at all true. Users end up not rooting their Android phone or tablet thinking that their device would start showing issues once they root their device which is also not true. Some users think that rooting for an Android device is not possible without a personal computer or laptop which is also not the right idea. Right now there are a lot of applications which are available in the market which works perfectly if users one to root their mobile phone.
Benefits of rooting an android mobile or tablet
There are android device users who have very less idea about rooting and its benefits, so it is very much important to understand the benefits of rooting an android device before deciding to root any android device. Here are the benefits of rooting an android mobile or tablet.
- The main and basic reason why android mobile and tablet users decide to root their devices so that they can install custom rooms. Installation of custom rooms is the best way to test the Android version updates right now even if updates are not available for the android device.
- There are many restrictions on an android device. Most of the apps running in android need access to the root files for running them smoothly. Rooting the device will help the users customize their Android device as they want it to on both hardware and software level. By rooting the android mobile or tablet user can install Doby Atoms which will help to boost the audio of the android device.
- Rooting will help the users get better battery life on their android mobile or tablet. The CPU clocking will change depending on the usage of the android device user. The basic application of Kerel Auditor will help the phone decrease the CPU clocking time. Apps like Greenify will help the users to kill all the apps on their phone after rooting the android device.
- Full backup of an Android device is not possible without rooting the android mobile or tablet. With the help of the titanium backup, users can easily take a full back up of their Android device and keep all the game progress on their android device intact.
- Rooting will help users avoid all the adds which irritate the user while using their internet on their android devices like mobile or tablet.
- Rooting will help the users remove all the bloatware by helping users remove all the unwanted apps on their mobile phone.
The basic drawbacks of rooting an android mobile or tablet
Everything in this world has advantages as well as disadvantages. Rooting also has disadvantages. Whenever users root their android, there is always some risk while rooting there. The risks are as follows:
- There is always a risk that if the root process is not done correctly by the users, then they can end up permanently damaging their android mobile or tablet.
- Android users who have gone through with the root process have faced some issue in the future for an automatic
- While rooting a lot of security issues arise with it when it comes to all the internet banking apps. Rooting will end up leaving high chances of getting hacked due to low security.
- After rooting, there are some apps like the Superuser which has a lot of virus in it that can destroy the mobile phone.
Things that need to be kept in mind before rooting your android mobile or tablet:
- The bootloader of the Android mobile or tablet should always be unlocked before rooting the device.
- The Android mobile or tablet should have more than 70 percent of charge in all cases or should be plugged into a charger.
- All the files that are there on the Android device should be made back up before rooting the android device.
- Users should open the stings app on their android mobile or tablet and then go to the developer option and then go to the USB debugging option and enable the option.
- This article is for providing information and if anything went wrong while rooting no one will be blamed
One by One step to root android mobile or tablet without any PC
Rooting procedure is very much simple and all the user needs to do is carefully follow the step mentioned her, and it will be done easily.
- Step 1: Go to the settings application of the Android mobile or tablet and then go to the option of security settings. Once users get there, they will find an option for developers, and once it is done users can go to USB debugging and enable the option.
- Step 2: Download the rooting application that suits the user the most from the list of recommended apps.
- Step 3: Users need to look for the rooting button everywhere and then select it.
- Step 4: Users need to stay now patient and wait for the process of rooting completely on I’s own.
Benefits of using the one-click rooting application on Android devices.
- Users now won’t need a personal computer or a laptop to root their android mobile or tablet. Rooting can be done simply by android mobile phone.
- Most of the rooting apps that are out there on the market today are safe and very much easy to use at all times without any risk.
- Android devices will not get bricked after they have rooted their mobile or tablet.
- There are one click root apps which are available in the market which are simple and easy to use
- Root app for Android devices is free, and there is no need for purchasing them
- There will be no data loss while rooting any android device even if users use any android version.
Best Rooting apps for android mobile or tablet
Right now there are a lot of good rooting apps. Here there is a list of 15 best rooting apps for the Android platform which does not require any another device like the computer or laptop.
Kingroot is the best app out there for rooting any android mobile or tablet. The app is available in the apk format easily and can be installed on any android device. This app will help users easily root their phone by just one click. The app comes with a lot of advantages and a very few disadvantages. The main advantage of this app is it is simple to use and has an inbuilt root option. The only disadvantage of this app is that ads appear when the screen of the phone is locked.Rooting the phone with Kingroot is very easy simply install the apk file and click on trial now option which will help users get access to the primary interface. Then click on the option called get now and let the phone root by itself. Once everything is done, there will be a message displayed on the screen saying the root of the phone is completed successfully.
The app Kingo root is also a very effective and simple app to root any android mobile or tablet. The best advantage of the app is that it supports all the latest Android versions but the disadvantage is it required internet to work. The process of rooting phones through an app is more or less similar.
This is a very dependable rooting app and is free and also very powerful. This app is used for simple yet powerful rooting options. The disadvantage with it is it required android 4.0 or higher to work effectively.
One Click Root
This is an app which gives users instant access to all the root files. This app can unroot phones anytime without any issue. It is simple, and the interface is very clean. The only disadvantage is it requires internet to work.
Developed by George GeoHot, this app is very much effective for rooting and available on Android platform. It is very safe to use, but it does not support rooting on Samsung or Htc.
The iROot app is one of the best rooting apps in the android market right now. This app helps the users take full advantage of their Android device performance. This app is basically in the Chinese language.
Z4 Root App
This used to be available in the Play store, but now it is only available in apk format on other websites. This app is available for free download and has a lot of hidden features in it and is very simple to use.
This application is available in the play store, and there is no need to download it from any third party website. This app helps to speed up the Android device performance and improve battery life.
Universal Android Root
This is the most preferred and best rooting apps for users right now. The user interface is very simple, and the app is available easily on the internet. SuperSU app is needed for this app to work properly.
CF Auto Root
This is one of the unique android best-rooting apps. This is simple, and all the beginners in rooting are advice to use this app.
This is the most used rooting app to date in, China and it is the only app which works on 6000 android devices. This app works fine on all android versions after 2.0.
This is the app which is designed only for Android and rooting can be done with help of just one click. This app needs changes in the security settings to be installed on an Android device.
Easy Rooting Toolkit
This is a very powerful rooting app with easy to use controls. This app helps users get access to the root files of their Android device very easily. Users should restart once before rooting their android device.
This is a very much popular app amongst all the android users. This app is absolutely free and rooting for it is very fast and easy. There are hidden features which the users will find once they install the app on their Android device.
This is a recommended app for rooting on the Android device. The apk file of the app is available all over the internet at any third party website and it is very much easy to use for everyone.
These are the list of all the best apps for rooting any android device. Any android user can pick any one of them because are very much effective. Users should read these article carefully and keep the important things in their mid before rooting their android device.