Xbox 360 Emulator for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop: The Microsoft Company has released Xbox360 which is the best gaming platform ever. It is the best platform to play home video games. You can download Xbox 360 emulator for free. On downloading the emulator you can play your favorite game at ease. It is best for people playing games based on First Person Shooter games. It has started In the year 2005 and the latest update of the emulator is in 2016. There are new modifications like a very strong emulator which provides a faster high speed. The gaming graphics is really impressive with Xbox 360.
Xbox 360 Emulator for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
Xenia or Xbox 360 emulator is a free and an open source emulator for the Microsoft Windows which permits Xbox 360 games to be played on the PC without any issues. It is developed by Justin Moore, Rick and Ben Vanik. The Xbox 360 emulator is written in the Java language of C++, C, and Assembly Python. It can be operated in the new windows of Windows 8 or the windows later on. The storage space of Xbox 360 emulator is really less, 10Mb as the sources tells. The license if BSD license.
Ben Vanik, the creator an author of Xbox 360 emulator, gave forward a proof and receipt that the emulator created by him is capable of playing Frogger 2.
Features of Xbox360 emulator for PC
- It is free to download, and one can play their kind of video games.
- It enables the function of the windows PC, boosting and thus enabling the system to make it work easily.
- It has the option and has permission to play games in Xbox360, with full good resolution and quality.
- The unique frame rate with 25+fps with V sync in the emulator.
- You will need to grant access to load all the games available and lot the movies.
- It also has features of pausing and resuming the game. So if in case if you are interrupted in your game for whatever reason it is, don’t worry, you will be able to play the game from where you left.
- Another really good feature of the game is that it saves the processor of the game which is played on the emulator which helps you to play the game later on.
- The memory consumption is improvised in Xbox 360 emulator with the recent update.
- To work on any computer, it needs to be powered by Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon with the 64bit minimum.
- For proper functioning of the Xbox360 emulator for PC, the PC should have a minimum of at least 2GB of space on the system used.
- It is very important that there be sufficient hard disk space for the installation of the Xbox 360 emulator.
- Xbox 360 emulator supports the Radeon GPUs or the Nviidia graphics
- The Xbox 360 emulator supports CPUs like SSE4 and SSE3 in the windows PC.
How to download and install Xbox Emulator on Windows PC?
There are few steps to be followed to download and install Xbox Emulator on the PC. Just follow the instructions given below, and you will be done.
- You need to go to the search engine and download Xbox 360 emulator from any of the web browsers. Make sure to download it from a reliable source.
- Begin with the download, it will soon be downloaded on the Windows PC, and the downloaded file will be in the form of zipping archived file.
- You will need to find the file and unzip it, open it up and then chose the unzip option to unzip it.
- You will need to run the unzipped file, and it will be asked to provide the game disk. You can use the disc image or use Daemon tool to mount the file.
- In the end, you will just have to see if the emulator works, so load the game and play whatever one wishes to play.
How to load Xbox games with Xbox emulator?
The steps to load the game and play with Xbox emulator are pretty simple. You will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- You will need to launch the Xbox 360 emulator on Windows PC and then choose and click on the file option.
- After the launching of Xbox 360 emulator, you will need to select the “Load from” option from the menu of the emulator.
- Select the “disk option” after the above step and then search for your favorite Xbox games which you would want to play on your Windows PC with the emulator.
- After you have selected and decided the game you wish to play, select on the game icon which you would want to play on Xbox 360 emulator. You will need to wait for some time for the game to load.
List of games played on Xbox 360 emulator
With every day new updates of the emulator few things are added while some things are removed from the list.
The list for North America composed of 279 games which were released on November 11, 2005. The Japanese version of Xbox was compatible with just 12 games and the European Xbox had permission for only `156 games.
Seven games were removed from the list due to bug errors. Curse: the Eye of Isis, Codename: Kids nect door- Operation V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E, dance revolution Ultramix 4, 2002v FIFA world cup, Rugby 2005, NBA Live 2003, Star Wars: The clone wars.
Seven other games like Grabbed by Ghoulies, Mortal kombat, Pariah, Deception, Sid meierl’s Pirates, Legends of wrestling, Catwoman, Blinx 2: Master of time and space. But these games were added by game. There are list of games gven below.
- Galaga Legions DX
- Altered Beast
- The Cave
- Comix Zone
- Double Dragon Neon
- Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
- Rayman Origins
- Doom 3 BFG
- Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine
- Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Sonic the Fighters
- Gunstar Heroes
- Saints Row IV
- Dead Space
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Halo Wars
- King of Fighters ’93 Ultimate Match
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Dark Souls
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Assassin’s Creed
- Dark Void
- GRID 2
- Alan Wake
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Geometry Wars Retro Evolved
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
- LEGO Batman The Videogame
- Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
- Trials HD
- Aegis Wing
- Age of Booty
- Counter-Strike GO
- Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad
- Sam & Max Save the World
- Small Arms
- Space Giraffe
- The Witcher 2
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Doritos Crash Course
- Fable 3
- Halo Reach
- Hydro Thunder
- Iron Brigade
- Kane and Lynch 2
- Motocross Madness
- Ms. Pac Man
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Portal: Still Alive
- Sacred 3
- Splosion Man
- Ticket to Ride
- Zuma’s Revenge
- A Kingdom for Keflings
- A World of Keflings
- Alien Hominid HD
- Assassin’s Creed II
- Asteroids & Deluxe
- Banjo Kazooie®: Nuts & Bolts
Using an emulator has made video gaming easy. It is not that difficult, and easily one can download the emulator for free and enjoy and have unlimited fun.