Apps Every Small Business Owner Needs: Being a small business owner, you are the person in charge of everything. Not only that you have to be focused on growing your business, but you also have to manage your sales, handle finances, maintain a healthy relationship with clients and the list goes on. All of that can affect your productivity and distract you from your main mission which is building up your company.
This can easily be avoided by using a few out of gazillion productivity apps available on the market. These apps can make your work a lot easier, improve your productivity and drastically reduce your stress level. Nevertheless, finding the right apps can be a time-consuming and really difficult process.
We compiled a list of most useful business apps, so you wouldn’t have to and they will assist you in reaching your business goals and help you work more productively and efficiently.
Apps Every Small Business Owner Needs
If you have never heard of Wix, prepare to be blown away. This app is basically the combination of a couple of other apps that are crucial and very valuable to small business owners. By using this app you can:
– Get notifications whenever you have a new visitor on your website, start a live chat and respond to customer messages. You can even view your entire client history.
– Track orders, add new products, get immediate notifications on every sale, practically you can manage your store from a distance.
– Keep track of your schedule or your staff’s schedule, manage participants, add new appointments.
– Track RSVPs and check guests into your event.
– Get notified when your customers make a payment and view invoice details right from your mobile device.
– Keep track of all your reservations and see your availability at a glance.
PDF Converter Ultimate
As a small business owner, you are dealing most certainly with a lot of paperwork on a daily basis. Whether it’s about contracts, financial reports or growth projections, let’s face it, there is no running away from them. So why don’t you just confront the problems and use PDF Converter Ultimate app to make your life easier? With it, you can easily digitize your documents and convert those PDFs into editable and searchable document formats.
The app provides excellent conversion quality and it can convert PDFs into more than 20 popular file formats and vice versa. There is no limit on the size and the number of files you can convert and the app even supports popular cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive and more.
If you need a second phone number, but your smartphone doesn’t support two SIM cards and you don’t want to carry around two phones, then this app is a perfect choice for you. It will easily transform your phone so you can have both your personal and business line on it. Here are some additional features this app has:
– You can pick your own phone number with the U.S. area code or if you already have a second number you can port it to SmartLine.
– You can easily see if the incoming call is for personal or business purposes.
– You can set custom professional voicemail for your business number.
– You can set your business hours so all the after-hours calls can be forwarded to your voicemail.
The app uses your cellular signal, so the call quality is the same as your personal number. You can try SmartLine for free for one month and after that, you can continue using it with the small monthly fee.
Square Point of Sale
If you have a limited budget for payment systems, but at the same time your business depends on point-of-sale purchases, then Square is a perfect solution for you. You just need to plug in a tiny card reader to your mobile device and you are good to go. Now you can swipe credit cards and process payments like all other major retailers do.
The Internet connection is not needed in order to operate, receipts can be sent over email or text messages and there is even an option for customers to leave tips. There is no monthly fee, but you will have to pay 2.75% per swiped transaction, or 3.5% (plus 15¢) if you are manually entering payment information.
Nowadays, social media marketing is an inevitable part of any business. It is hard to juggle multiple things at ones and when you are a small business owner, social media marketing is at the bottom of your priority list. This is where Buffer comes in. It integrates all your social media accounts into one place and allows you to schedule your posts so you can save time. Other notable features are:
– The app provides easy-to-read analytics for your posts.
– Never run out of great content with its Instagram Reposting feature.
– You can schedule and track your posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+.
You certainly have a lot of options when it comes to choosing the right apps for your business, but how you use them can really make a difference. We hope you will find some of these apps useful to you and your business and if we forgot to mention some of the apps you frequently use to increase your productivity, feel free to let us know.