Top 100+ Best Romantic Bollywood Hindi Songs List Latest 2018: Indian Cinema has always given us something to remember. Be it songs, be it the content or even the slight moments where everyone wished it was all true. While we gush about it, we have to remember that not only cinema but the songs play a major role. These songs are the reason we always had something to listen to for all of our different emotions. Starting from the 70’s best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs have been created that were used for various purposes. The lyrics of these songs always depicted a whole story which was conveyed to the music.
Now, in this article, we will discuss the different types of romantic songs. We will also talk about the reasons for which we listen to these romantic songs. And last but not the least the occasions on which we play these songs. We will also describe why these songs have been so popular among the different generations.
Romantic Bollywood Hindi Songs:
Romantic songs are an all-time favorite since they cheer us up and make the environment light. It is true that these songs are also used for creating intense surroundings when required. The best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs have their genres or types which are played accordingly. The classics from 70’s make us swing in the same way the songs from the recent years, i.e., a gem is a gem. Now, people can use these songs for Valentine’s Day, weddings, parties, etc. They are segregated in a manner that suits the mood and the theme of the occasion as well.
Top 100+ Best Romantic Bollywood Hindi Songs List Latest 2018
- Rozana – Film : NaamShabana
- Wajah tum ho – Film : Wajah tum ho
- EnnaSona – Film : OK Jaanu
- The humma – Film : OK Jaanu
- Kuch Din – Film : Kaabil
- Kisi se pyar ho jaye – Film : Kaabil
- Kaabilhoon – Film : Kaabil
- Zaalima – Film : Raees
- Bawaramann – Film : Jolly llb 2
- Main faraarsa – Film : Running shaadi.com
- Aaye Ho MeriZindagi Mein Tum BahaarBanke – Film: Raja Hindustani ~ 1996
- MushkilBada Ye Pyarhain – Film: Gupt ~ 1997
- Mere MehboobQayamatHogi – Film: Mr. X in Bombay ~ 1964
- HoshwalonKoKhabar Kya – Film: Sarfarosh ~ 1999
- Tum Hi Ho – Film: Aashiqui 2
- SawanAayahai – Film: Creature 3D~ 2014
- SunaSunaLamhaLamha – Film: Krishna Cottage ~ 2004
- Tere Dar Par SanamChaleAaye – Film: Phir Teri KahaniYaadAayee ~ 1993
- Ye DhuanDhuan Sa Rehne Do -Film: TumsaNahiDekha ~ 2004
- O Re Piya – Film: AajaNachle ~ 2007
- Pashmina – Film: Fitoor ~ 2016
- YehFitoorMera – Film: Fitoor ~ 2016
- Sanam Teri Kasam – Film: Sanam Teri Kasam ~ 2016
- TuChahiye – Film: BajrangiBhaijaan ~ 2015
- TujheDekha To Ye JaanaSanam – Film: DilwaleDulhania Le Jayenge ~ 1995
- Jab PyarKiya To Darna Kya – Film: Mughal-e-Azam ~ 1960
- Zara Tasveer Se TuNikalKarSamneAa – Film: Pardes ~ 1997
- DekhaHaiPehliBaar – Film: Saajan ~ 1991
- KuchKuchHotaHai – Film: KuchKuchHotaHai ~ 1998
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum – Film: KahoNaaPyarHai ~ 2000
- TujhkoJeeBharKe Main Dekhu, MujheHaqHai – Film: Vivah ~ 2006
- BaahonKeDarmiyan, Do Pyar Mil raheHain – Film: Khamoshi ~ 1996
- Soniyo, O Soniyo – Film: Raaz 2 ~ 2009
- SuriliAnkhiyon Wale – Film: Veer ~ 2010
- Teri Ore – Film: Singh is King ~ 2008
- Hum Lakh ChupayePyarMagarDuniyaKoPataChalJayega – Film: JaanTereNaam ~ 1992
- DekhaEkKhwabToh Ye SilsileHuye – Film: Silsila ~ 1981
- DilDeewana Bin SajnaKeMaaneNaa – Film: Maine PyarKiya ~ 1989
- Banjaara – Film: Ek Villain ~ 2014
- Ho Gaya haiTujhko To PyarSajna – Film: DilwaleDulhaniya Le Jayenge ~ 1995
- Mehram – Film: Kahani 2 (2016)
- Chana mereya – film : AeDilHaimMushkil (2016)
- Bolna – Film: Kapoor & Sons (2016)
- Saathi Re – Film: Kapoor and Sons (2016)
- Soch Na Sake – Film: Airlift (2016)
- Sanam Re – Film: Sanam Re (2016)
- YahinHoon Main – Film: Single Track ~ 2015
- Tu Jo Mila – Film: BajrangiBhaijaan ~ 2015
- Saware – Film: Phantom
- Aayat – Film: BajiraoMastani ~ 2015
- KhoobsuratHaiWoItna – Film: Rog ~ 2005
- HaanTuHai – Film: Jannat ~ 2008
- DilKaAlam – Film: Aashiqui ~ 1990
- Tip TipBarsaPani – Film: Mohra ~ 1994
- PehliNazar Mein – Film: Race ~ 2008
- Tum Se Hi – Film: Jab We met ~ 2007
- Tum Aaye To AayaMujheYaad, Gali Me Aaj Chand Nikla – Film: Zakhm ~ 1998
- Tum Dil Ki Dhadkan Mein Rahte Ho, Rahte Ho – Film: Dhadkan ~ 2000
- Zara Si Dil Me De JagahTu – Film: Jannat ~ 2008
- JaanamDekh Lo MitGayiDuriyan – Film: Veer Zara ~ 2004
Types of Romantic Songs: While we discuss the saga of best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs it is essential to mention their types. Now, there is a specific type made for every mood or phase of love that you pass by. Given below are the six different types of Bollywood romantic songs:
First Love: The songs that we listen to when we fall in love for the very first time in our lives. These songs are special; they have a slow crafted melody along with the cheesy lyrics. This phase is usually very cheery and dreamy where you are still figuring out what love is.
Something Stable: The romantic songs of this type are the ones for a stronger kind of person. The people who have passed the cherry or dreamy phase of love and wants to listen to something real. These are used in weddings or parties during Christmas too. These songs have a deeper psychological meaning grounded in the lyrics.
Thrilling Romantic Songs: These songs are anything but slow or dreamy. They are packed with a punch to describe the perfect emotion of the moment. These fall in the list of best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs because of their elasticity. They can be played at various occasions irrespective of the kind of audience present.
Futuristic Meaning: These songs are meaningful, strong and also filled with emotions. They are for people who are getting married after a long period of waiting or for special family dinners. This defines a stronger version of love rather than a fiddly new one. This category of romantic songs is taken up very sportingly by virus age groups too.
Hard Hitting ones: These songs have been there in the list of best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs for over the years but became prominent in the very recent years. They are generally for pubs and cafes where a band plays these songs. These songs have high pitched notes which lyrics are depicting some pain inside the listener. Heartbroken people relate to these the most but can be heard by anyone.
Mature Ones: The last one on this list has to be the mature ones. These songs are relationship-fluid, e. they can be used for relating to anyone and not just your partner. They can be played at a wedding for a daughter or son or on Valentine’s Day or even on some party. They have strong lyrics that express the emotional connection between two people.
Best Bollywood Romantic Hindi Songs Ever
- Tum Hi Ho – Aashiqui 2
- PehlaNasha – Jo JeetaWohiSikander
- Jab Koi BaatBigadJaye
- Mere Haath – Fanaa
- Do Dil Mil RaheHai – Kumar Sanu&Nadeem – Shravan
- TujheyDekhaTohYeh – DDLJ
- Tum Se Hi – Jab We Met
- Tu Hi Re – Bombay
- EhsaanTeraHogaMujh Par – LataMangeshkar
- Piya O Re Piya – AtifAslam& Shreya Ghoshal
- Tu Mile DilKhile – Criminal
- Lag Ja Gale Se – WohKaunThi
- Saathiya – Shreya Ghoshal
- JaduHaiNashaHai – Raaz
- JeeneLagaHoon – AtifAslam& Shreya Ghoshal
- Tujh Me RabDikhtaHai
- Raabta – Arijit Singh
- KaiseMujhe – Ghajini
- Subhanallah From YehJawaniHaiDeewani
- Soniyo – Raaz 2
- Bahara – Shreya Ghoshal
Reasons why people listen to Romantic Songs:
Music is an art which has tempted us for over the years and kept us in its loop for various reasons. There are different reasons for which people listen to romantic songs. We can be seriously in love with someone, or one can be heartbroken, or one person can just like the melody. We also listen to best romantic Bollywood Hindi songs because of the lyrics present in them, i.e., the love and the emotion. We are attracted towards these songs at a certain time, and they keep listening to them over the period. Given below are some reasons why people prefer romantic Bollywood songs:
Mood: Music was once made to suit the mood of humanity, but now it is played according to our own choices and preferences. These romantic songs are made in different types to suit the mood you have at that specific time. These songs also change our perspective towards the world with passing time.
Reality: Music is considered to be our escape from the reality which is true. While we listen to these romantic songs we can very well phase out in a completely different world. While we do so, we forget whatever is happening around us. You can always search by best romantic bollywood hindi songs to find the best ones.
Voice of Your Soul: The type of music you listen to speaks a lot about you or your taste. The lyrics of these songs are generally what you relate to and thus you can always speak of your soul with them. Your soul is something that is connected to your mind and body and so are these songs.
Genres: Despite the fact that romantic songs itself are a genre of the song, they also have different types. These types are made for different occasions and you can freely choose the one that fits you the best. Now, for searching the songs just type best romantic bollywood hindi songs and you will have your list.
Diversity: The amount of diversity found in every single song is the reason people actually like listening to them. You can even play a mix tape with the various genres provided to you and not only just romantic songs. Every song has a different meaning and every song depicts a different emotion.
Evolution: The evolution of music has been very strong from our childhood till date. Different people have created different tones and melodies that are still heard and enjoyed by people. These songs did not become the best ones just like that but they have evolved with the generations to show something new. Something that suits the present day people.
Music Stays: This might sound funny or cliché but music is considered to be something that has stayed over the years and continues to do so. People have acknowledged the various forms of music for various reasons. This very reason made music a very consistent part of our lives over the years. Music is there for us in sadness or happiness or even immense grief.
Expression: We have a right to expression and music can be used for doing that as well. While we search for best romantic bollywood hindi songs we search for something we can express ourselves through. These songs have deeper meanings embedded in the lyrics and they are so powerful while one wants to send a message.
Language of Heart: There are things that we cannot access through our brains and one of them is music. While we listen to these songs we learn the language of music that is simple and connecting.
Occasions for Romantic Songs: There are different occasions on which romantics songs are played. One can use them for cheery occasions; you can use them for school parties and so on. Given below are some of the important occasions:
Wedding Functions: You can always make a perfect playlist with the best romantic bollywood hindi songs in order to match your theme. According to the type of environment you have selecting the songs would be a great choice. Another thing to keep in mind is that the general songs should be different from the ones that would be played during your first dance.
Valentine’s Day: Whether you are organizing a party for your spouse or partner, music will always set the mood. Selecting the perfect song can make or break your plan for the day. So, make sure you select songs with time and ease keeping in mind the likings of your partner.
These two functions or occasions are very prominent for playing these songs. But, you can always choose different functions for these songs like Christmas or a birthday celebration of your partner.
Now, make sure to select the perfect song according to your party or occasion in order to have the best theme music on cue. Enjoy some of the most amazing songs by searching through the years!